I have been struggling for some time to manage multiple GIT repos. Like me there could be multiple cases you need to manage and pull multiple GIT repos. This is the tools which can easily manage and do that. Just define it once and good to go always. Personally for me, its like a daily routine. In the morning, connect and pull all and get all repos at once, without firing pull in cd(ing) each repo and issuing git pull.Continue reading
With this tool you can load test any SQL Database hitting a given procedure, with test data from a csv. Some of the salient features are given below. When used with Query Store it can help resolve multiple SQL Performance and Bottleneck issues
- Can hit any SQL Database.
- Dynamic connection check before execution.
- Ability to read test data from CSV (details below)
- Ability to fetch store procedures from database dynamically.
- Support MARS, and both Integrated Security and uid/pw options.
- Provide overall metrics viz: Execution Time, Max, Min
- Provide metrics per execution which can be logged to a file for further analysis.
- Provide detailed logging.
- Automatic Handling for multiple resultsets returned.
Download Link provided at the end of post. If you want to cut the long story short, watch the video ab bottom of this page.
I have been looking in the the QuertStore as provided by the SQL 2016 in all features. So I fired up my SQL Azure db and cracked in code, but i could not see any data in there. First thing i tried out, was to run some queries manually, but no luck. On further analysis get to know that you need to have some significant amount of queries executed for it to give some result. For this i got the idea to build this tool.Continue reading