With this tool you can load test any SQL Database hitting a given procedure, with test data from a csv. Some of the salient features are given below. When used with Query Store it can help resolve multiple SQL Performance and Bottleneck issues
- Can hit any SQL Database.
- Dynamic connection check before execution.
- Ability to read test data from CSV (details below)
- Ability to fetch store procedures from database dynamically.
- Support MARS, and both Integrated Security and uid/pw options.
- Provide overall metrics viz: Execution Time, Max, Min
- Provide metrics per execution which can be logged to a file for further analysis.
- Provide detailed logging.
- Automatic Handling for multiple resultsets returned.
Download Link provided at the end of post. If you want to cut the long story short, watch the video ab bottom of this page.
I have been looking in the the QuertStore as provided by the SQL 2016 in all features. So I fired up my SQL Azure db and cracked in code, but i could not see any data in there. First thing i tried out, was to run some queries manually, but no luck. On further analysis get to know that you need to have some significant amount of queries executed for it to give some result. For this i got the idea to build this tool.Continue reading